We provide a range of high performing Alarm Systems for Residential & Commercial properties for both the condominium and business sectors in Ontario.
Incorporating end-to-end Access Control Systems and integrating with Alarm and CCTV monitoring is an effective way to enhance your existing security systems. We have an established industry reputation for providing premium Alarm Systems and security solutions including customer service that sets the industry standard.
Our Alarm Systems cater for every property including mid to large Residential Towers, Commercial properties, to high-end commercial buildings. Our Alarm System are state of the art security products and can feature Access Control which incorporates Biometrics, card and wireless key fob credentials that are double encrypted with digital IP technology- this enables you to have state of the art Alarm System for your residence and business and can provide an audit trail to identify people and movement throughout your properties.
Benefits of Alarm Systems in Your Residential or Commercial property:
- Reduce vandalism with visible signs acting as a deterrent.
- Reduce theft with the knowledge of activating an audible or monitored alarm.
- Stop the incidence of Unauthorized access out of hours to commercial premises.
- A reduction in break and enters stopped by having an Alarm System.
- Provide an Audit Trail for evidence if required for litigation.
- Can reduce the incidents of work health and safety claims by restricting access to areas that may include construction zones or areas that are at risk of slips, trips, falls, breaks, threats and intrusion.
- Alarm Systems can provide access Controlled Time Zones allows programing of the building or workplace for allowing flexible workplace arrangements including controlled access on weekends and Public Holidays.
- Ability to provide Integration with CCTV for Alarm Verification without costly patrols and alarm response personnel on the premises.
- Assist in determining the cause of and minimizing compensation claims.
- Alarm System Monitoring can assist with managing employees to improve productivity and safety, thus making a more efficient and safer workplace for all.
- Compliance with legal and regulatory obligations in industries such as the financial services sector and liquor and gaming industries.
An Alarm System can be custom tailored to work in conjunction with all of your security requirements and the requirements of the organizations and building premises.
Following your initial enquiry, a MyCondoLink consultant will be able to discuss with you your security requirements and custom tailor an Alarm System design for you.